At Dragsholm Castle we work closely with the natural landscape, both in and around the castle, through all the seasons. The magnificent surrounding countryside has been designated as Denmark's first and only Geopark by UNESCO and provides our guests with the opportunity to recharge their batteries and enjoy the array of inspiring activities in and around the castle. In collaboration with professional instructors and guides, we can offer the following activities:
• Guided tours Friday at 3:30 PM, Saturday and Sunday at 10 AM.
• Exercise on our OutdoorFitness-base
• Herb walks with ranger guides
• Wine tasting
• Mountain biking
• Flower arranging
• Mushroom tour with ranger guides
• Clay pigeon shooting (Starts at DKK 6,000)
• Morning swimming
• Golf at Dragsholm Golf Club
Several of the activities must be booked in advance. Call or write to us if you would like to know more about the opportunities for activities at Dragsholm Castle.